Michael S. (Mickey) Fulp M.S., C.P.G.
Position: Technical Advisor
- Michael S. “Mickey” Fulp is a Certified Professional Geologist with a B.Sc. Earth Sciences with honor from the University of Tulsa, and M.Sc. Geology from the University of New Mexico.
- He has 35 years experience as an exploration geologist and analyst searching for economic deposits of base and precious metals, industrial minerals, coal, uranium, oil and gas, and water in North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
- Mickey is well-known throughout the mining and exploration community for his ongoing work as an analyst, writer, and speaker.
- Mr. Soregaroli has more than twenty-five years of experience in international mineral exploration,
permitting and resource company management.Soregaroli has been involved in financing, investor relations,
technical field work, environmental consulting, project permitting, and waste management work worldwide
for the junior mining resources sector. Mr. Soregaroli holds an MBA from Simon Fraser University and a
Bachelor of Science degree from the University of British Columbia.
Antonio Ortuzar Jr.
Position: Legal Counsel
- Mr. Ortuzar heads the Mining Practice Group of Baker & Mackinzie's Santiago-Chile office assisting clients on all aspects of proposed international joint venture, project finanacing, foreign investments, corporate and commercial arrangements, as well as major mining infrastructure projects.